Christmas fishing

RUDD

Is happy Tony open for business tomorrow? I thought he might be closed over the Christmas period what with all the parties he'll be throwing.

I'm not sure, I went to experience as it's on the way home, havn't been to happy Tonys in a long time! Experience arent open until Monday now

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

He was open today at 0730 - picked up a pint of maggots en route to Kintbury! ;)

C.

Blimey happy Tone at 7.30 am the day can only get better I guess :hypocrite: ,joking aside he is ok realy just never ever

Ask him how trade is or talk about flooding [one and the same]or tell him you own a narrowboat,,,,,,,,,,,,

He is I believe a tasty canal angler but very much a glass half full guy

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Well here I am on my chosen day with man flu (third day of it) and frost still on the ground at 11am.

I really don't fancy a dangle today but may have a walk round the lake later.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Blanked yesterday fishing garlic spam/lobworms spending half hour or so in each swim, got a free pass for this afternoon into dark but the frost and a hint of man flu is largely putting me off at the moment

Just had a nice hot curry and can now taste and smell curry!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hoping to get out a bit this week. Wouldn't go so far as to say I expect to catch anything though.

Steve have a look to see what the lakes are like and if accessable we could have a day there

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I haven't managed to get out for ages due to work. Now I'm off the weather is terrible. Going to try and get to my club lake in the next few days and either float fish some maggots in the margins and see what turns up or try for some bream in the open water with a feeder. Looks like it's been nasty all round weather wise. Tomorrow afternoon down my way might be a dry patch with low winds. Here's to hoping. Good luck to anyone that does get out.

Started coarse fishing February last year, species so far:

Roach, Rudd, Bream, Tench, Perch, Carp, Gudgeon, Eel, Crucian and a Goldfish.