Peacock Bass fishing in Amazon-Brazil

Dear anglers.

Allow me to introduce ourselves as the most recent addition to the fleet of Mother-ship operations cruising the Amazon - Brazil watershed in search of trophy peacock bass.

My crew and I offer visiting anglers a wealth of experience for fishing. Capt. Peacock Expeditions specializes in providing hassle-free fishing excursions for trophy peacock bass, or tucunaré as they are known in Brazil. Capt. Peacock is basically a 95-foot long floating hotel, with amenities that rival the finest fishing lodges in the world. Rather than operate out of a fixed based camp, Capt. Peacock and its experienced guides spend seven fishing days probing the Rio Negro, Rio Madeira and their many tributaries with you in search of the most productive fishing locations. This is an all-inclusive operation, offering visiting anglers the use of quality rods, reels, line and supplementary lures. We offer great meals, as well as an open bar for anglers to enjoy on the top deck lounge following a productive day on the water. Capt. Peacock possesses a crew of 12, including some of the finest guides in the Amazon, all desiring to insure your maximum comfort and enjoyment.

Capt. Peacock is a safe, comfortable, convenient and beautiful home base for your peacock bass fishing vacation experience of a lifetime. Please check us out at www.captpeacock.com

Kind regards to all.