best of luck guys

captain cojones

Hiya Dave.

Thanks mate.

Glad you enjoy the Kayak banter always nice to see you here :)

Got the arm sorted, having it cut off at the elbow.

Will then super glue the stump to the paddle shaft.

the ideas good........just hope I dont come unstuck :D:rolleyes:

I saw the (yet) still thinking about one then :)

Cheers Dave.

Bill. :)

Yakity - Yak - u.k.:

Hiya Dave.

Thanks mate.

I saw the (yet) still thinking about one then :)

Bill. :)

yea id love one mate, but id never get any work done!the season here is all year, it was 28c here midday,sea was like glass, and flat as a kippers cock!ho humm..... :D

the price varies on the size, condition and layout of the property of course, but an old village house in our area can be anything from 150,000euros upwards.we are just 15 mins from the med, go further inland and it gets cheaper.there is a fair bit of work around, anybody who likes to do a bit of gardening for instance, could be working from dawn to dusk 7 days a week!

lots of people in your line of work here bill,maybe time to get the rake out!!! :D:P:D

Yakity - Yak - u.k.:

o.k. I can do green :D

Thing is Dave Im pretty multi trades, Tiling, plastering , block laying, paving, etc to a good standard too, any call for genral maintenance around the hotels etc.

the maintenance around hotels is generaly done by larger companies. but there is always work for good tilers. almost everything is tiled! in fact if you were a carpet salesman you'de probally starve!dont forget bill,you are always welcome to contact me for any detailed info if you do ever decide to move.

best wishes dave.