Kayakfishing Chat - more

Newt

Hi Simon

Simon, sorry no can do evenings at the moment as I teach evening classes on Tue, Wed and Thurs nights. Am free any weekend though if you fancy a trip out. Am going to try either the Erme mouth or the bottom end of Salcombe this w/e probably Sunday as less wind forecast for then.

However, being an FE teacher gives me from early July to September off so will be free any evening during this time.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry YY I've just seen this, I thoroughly enjoyed my 1st trip out with a rod 'n' reel & found out a lot of stuff that I need to get to grips with if I'm to keep on yak fishing!

There's a lot of stuff we need to address as Anglers if we're to enjoy the sport in Britain.

There's a lot of issues I need to post about & not enought time or space to post them so I'm setting a site up especially for us to put it all in. I'll post more as soon as I can. :)

A big welcome gans out to GUS who joined recently,in another thread, :cool: