Bits and Bobs - anti slip mat - airtight containers - leash

SpeciMan

Picked up a few more bits today for the kayak. Perhaps they may be of use to others too:

Wilkinsons - anti slip dash mat (in motoring section). I'm placing this under the fishing seat I use as theres a small amount of movement with the butt pad on the plastic. Works a treat!... 99p

air tight containers - air tight means watertight! Good value range of plastic containers look durable and up to the job... bought a small one at 75p for my compact digital scales.

Asda - on the end of an aisle picked up an elasticated clothes line by Super Traveller (the people who make those travel accessories you see in airports like suitcase locks, inflatable neck pillows etc). With a plastic hook on both ends and 2 intertwined lengths of shock cord can be used as a leash (may need to be shortened though) £1 .68!

[ 12. May 2005, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Speciman ]

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow