Fladen Flotation Vest

Steve W

Does anyone have experience of the Fladen flotation vest? When kayaking I want as many pockets on my buoyancy aid as I can get and that comes very expensive. The photos of these vests look ideal and the price is about half of what I would normally pay.

Steve W

I sell them if your after a keen price - I think we have a few of the black in stock! :)

Seriously they are pretty good value for money. I've never fell in wearing one, but the fladen rescue system range is incredily well made (and by far our biggest selling range of products).

I'd of thought they'd be ideal. The only comment is they are not designed for REALLY rough water, and unlike a CO2 'hammer' vest do not right an unconsious person the right way automatically!

Ian W

Hi Steve, I use one and it's perfect, I too was looking for something with enough pockets.

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Bouyancy for XL is 57 Newtons complying with EN393.

XL is suitable for people up to 90kg. I have a 44" chest and it fits but very tightly on me, so 40 and 42" I'd probably still go with an XL (certainly if comofort is an issue).

I think we've got a couple of the black ones in stock. There are on our site under floatation suits!

Ian W