weather

Clifftop

Wet and windy here Fred, thanks for letting us know its nice and hot there :icecream:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Wet and windy here Fred, thanks for letting us know its nice and hot there :icecream:

Not to mentin unseasonably mild. The overnight low for Sunday is fiorecast to be 9 Celcius.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Its blooming typical, back to work for today and tomorrow and both days have nice settled weather here in the East, come Saturday RAIN followed on Sunday by RAIN and more WIND! :giveup:

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Summer can be really nice but 50º is a little warm for my taste.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Surprisingly the sun got out today, and its stopped raining, and there's no wind, hurahhhhhhh for now

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Looks like the west coast is set for a battering.

“Vescere bracis meis”

There is a circulation to your west that has 95mph winds in its SE quadrant and it certainly looks to be headed your way.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Bloody bus dropped us in it yesterday ,caught bus at usual stop going to town but the road was flooded by the river ,silly car conked out in middle stopped the bus getting past .

Heard driver on phone relaying a new route from his masters which went miles off course and told him i could get him around the flood and not even miss a stop ,i stood at front and directed and we got to town without further commotion.

On getting return bus the driver said he couldnt take us to my stop as the river was flooded ,i pointed out i knew this by waving the ticket under his nose (it was a return ticket) i told him about the diversion i knew but he said the master at aldershot had given him a route and he was going to stick to it .

We had no choice but get a taxi costing £14 because he also wouldnt go my way but insisted on his way (not as big a diversion as the bus the town was the nearest that it would get!)

I emailed stagecoach complaining they had made a contract with me as i had a return but they merely pointed out their terms and conditions where it says they can refuse to take a passenger for any reason and you can jump for the money you spent on the return and the taxi fare

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson