weather

Clifftop

thats 8 decrees above freezing in old money

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Even the tennis was called off. Been watching the record breaking weather and its victims on the TV mate.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

A horrible damp cold day here on the east coast,, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Incoming!

Tue 28 Jan : 00:00 GMT (157hrs remaining)

Advance Weather Warning for Heavy Rain and Severe Gales

An intense Atlantic depression will affect many parts of the British Isles from Sunday (26th) until Wednesday (29th).

Severe gale force winds are possible across Northern and Western parts of the British Isles with gusts of up to 100mph expected along exposed Western coasts. Wave heights of 30-40ft are also possible and expected to push South during Monday (27th) along Western Ireland and later South-west England.

Heavy rain will accompany this system with the potential of 30-50mm (1-2") of rainfall across Western areas during this warning period with the risk of over 100mm (4") of rainfall across Western Scotland leading to the risk of local flooding and landslips.

As the system tracks South during Tuesday the incursion of colder air at lower levels has the potential to bring snow to lower levels across parts of Northern and North-west England.

This system has the potential to disrupt transport and power networks as well as cause significant damage to property caused by severe gales and heavy intense rainfall.

If you have any travel plans for Sunday, Monday or Tuesday you are advised to follow forecasts for this system (which will be named on Thursday) over the next few days.

http://www.metcheck.com/UK/warnings.asp

My 3 year old grandson arriving this morning said "It's a hot sunny day today, we might go fishing"

It's a sunny 4C!

Edited by Leon Roskilly
  • Like 1

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Temps are crazy in many locations. Western Canada and Alaska are having a real heat wave for that part of the world. A little chilly in parts of the US and hopefully, for any Super Bowl fans, game day won't see over 13 inches of snow like they had yesterday.

temp-variations.jpg

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Another ice age on the horizon possibly ?? in the near future

“Vescere bracis meis”

Yey ,they make a good team ,well before the lady mammoth got involved

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"We estimate that within about 40 years or so there is a 10% to 20% - nearer 20% - probability that we'll be back in Maunder Minimum conditions."

The era of solar inactivity in the 17th Century coincided with a period of bitterly cold winters in Europe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25743806

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

For christsakes man dont put out the notion climate change is natural you will be sued by those profiting in it being solely down to man and its reversable via taxation or living like monks!

Hail, thunder, lightning and strong wind here now. Glad I planted my new fruit trees this morning.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.