Yak seat/backrest

Croix

I see from the pictures that many of you use a black seat/backrest with a large pocket on the back, can anyone tell me the make and model of this seat please.

Thanks

Mine's a Dagger De-Luxe, with the back pocket.

They tend to be much of a muchness apart from the clips, on the Dagger they have plastic snap buckle thingeys, on some of the others they have the nickel plated dog clips..depends on the make of your yak and what the fixings are on it.

I think mine was about £35, from the well known Bournemouth place! :cool: :cool:

Hi Croix, the seat that I use you can see it under Another Newbie post is a Ocean Kayak (Surf2Summit) High Back Seat with bag, note brass buckle fasteners at rear and I have got to say its very comfortable I can't remember but I think it was around £60.00 at Brighton Canoes

I have the Dagger Deluxe back rest bought from Bournemouth Canoes. They changed the front clips over to metal spring hooks so I could attach it to the front eyelets.

Seems comfortable enough given the hours spent fishing in the yak. I don't think the back is as tall as the surf2summit seat though.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

The Sur2Summit(Ocean Kayak High Back) with bag is available for the Prowler 13 with brass buckles front and rear and the Caper brass buckles up front plastic clips to the rear, it probably fits other kayaks from the Ocean Kayak range, give Andrew a call at Johnson Outdoors to find out the availability for which every kayak you choose.

Like Essex Caper says it is very comfortable with plenty of back support.

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com