Fishing tackle and equipment for sale

After looking after a very sick lady for over 20 years, I have decided, at 70, to give fishing a miss.

I have a load of equipment and apparel, including a Korum chair, attachments, an electric tackle trolley, reels, rods and the assorted bits you pick up or buy during your fishing years. if you are looking for something drop me a line via AN and I'll be glad to give you a (good?) price.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Sorry to hear that but I fully understand it.

For any reading this who don't know kleinboet, he is a crusty old soul but honest and has good equipment.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Kleinboet, I'm sorry to see you giving up but unless you have water on your doorstep I can understand your decision. Not quite as old as you but heading that way rather too fast. Thank goodness I live within 150 yards of the water!

Sorry to hear you are putting. The rods and bits to rest , on the off chance do you have any pike tackle going ? As I am looking for pike floats and weights

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you're packing it up John......but knowing you as well as i do and knowing what you do for that lovely wife of yours, it is understandable.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them