new guys seeks advice before i go drown meself :D

Hungry Fisherman

running cable atm under noeprene etc with the hatch clipped down all snugg will send photot of yak setup as im going brighton today with friends family

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brighton was ok very choppy though i felt green after 30 mins got lots of mackerel again but felt to ill to fish a second rod for more than ten mins spent 2.5 hours on the water then called it a day:(

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Hi HF.

Sorry to hear your feeling a bit uncle dick out on the Kayak.

Was this a one off, or are you prone to sea sickness??

See from your post that you were busy with the Mackerel, could have somthing to do with it.

Having your head down looking into the Yak while dealing with the fish could make you feel a little sick. :(

If you continue to feel ill on the Kayak, try some "Sea Bands" you can get them fom a chandlers, or via the net I expect.

Yakity. :)

i think it was the very choppyconditions lol never reallybeen sea sick before wasnt last time lol any way the new anchor system and stuff works grwat im not sure about me fish finder maybe it aint to clever in shallow water paddles out never went deeper than 6 metres

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

if ive araldighted me fishfinder in place if i bodged it how to a remove and try agaun :( hope it possible

only a thin bit oh araldite in place it it got me by suprise how fast it set when it decided to set lol

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Hi HF,

I've never had a problem, mine kept popping off by itself, and it's been stuck down with Devcon 2 Ton, Araldite, WEST,and the surface has beeen prepared with abrasive paper and Acetone.

Getting the excesss off the Transducer is the real b****r!

I've found careful use of a Stanley Knife the best.

Have fun! :D

BTW I think I may have found some new epoxy to do the job, pours like water and takes about 48 hours to set, I'll report back when mine is installed again. :P