new guys seeks advice before i go drown meself :D

Hungry Fisherman

Hi Specimen

The only thing that been added recently is another Scotty Rod they fit perfect on the sides with a bit of filling down.I can paddle with both rod out with no problem.I thought that I might of had a problem with the Transducer in Vaseline but that works fine I just need to get an anchor next. and some fish :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a very 'handy' setup. I guess you don't have to lean forward much when taking a rod off the holder.

It would be great if you could post up a pic of the yak with a rod in each holder at some point.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

umm you may have to reupload the image and not put a space in the file name

Press paper and pencil icon by your post to edit.

[ 26. July 2005, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Speciman ]

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

romford eh i live in walthamstow lol thats pretty close caper does look good i take it ya dont need to access the hatch when ya at see what do ppl do fit the safty gear inside with dry clothes possibly a tent?

i assume flares and like go in the pfd pockets

it also looks like ya have carp rods :D

and do you have em fitted in them uprights when ya go pass the surf and when ya land on the beach?

ooh i have a potential paddle pall virtually next door lol things dont seem so overwhelming at all now

[ 27. July 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Hungry Fisherman ]

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Hi I never access the hatch when I'm at sea mind you its seems easy if you sit side saddle,my pfd has 3 pockets which I keep flares, whistle,etc

its also has a large pocket on my back where I keep a first aid kit I haven't got a radio but I keep my mobile phone in a Aqua's pack around my neck.The rods are Diana Spinning Rod and small boat alb to 20 lb which fit in the hatch easy when broken down It all depends on the surf when I'm going out if its nice a calm I'll launch the yak with the rods in the tube's on the cool box when I'm coming back if the surfs up I lay rods down in the boat and wait till I'm in about 3 feet of water and then jump out otherwise I find there's a good chance of tipping over.I never take a tent with I have never tried pitching up a tent half a mile off shore where would you bang in the pegs :D:D