sat nav update

Klaus

Hi everybody

Well I got one, couldnt afford to upgrade my phone as on sim only deal and new handset cost more and a phones just a phone right? Got the tomtom via 130 from argooos 4.3 inch screen mostly full europe 45 countries map updates for free etc. Was £199 but only £99 and got a free case with it which was not as advertised(very nice) you can talk to it when you are bored and tell it to take you home or to a petrol station etc.It then plots the route for you, an additional adaptor for traffic updates via radio rds was available for £49.99 a bit much I thought. Well looking on halfords site they had it on sale for a measly £10 I'll have one at that price I thought. Not as easy you think, went on thier website and none available in stock anywhere local, well being an unbeliever I went to three different stores and none available. Click and collect not an optionas none available however at last store I visited in Slough I enquired with the nice young lady how can I get one. Our head office havnt got any she said and looked through a database of UK,plenty in scotland and ireland then noticed Chichester west sussex had one.Um ah Chichester well it so happens my parents live down the seaside not far from Chichester ,made sure they had one in stock clicky clicky reserve online. Put the wife and kid iand in the car and went for a jolly down to halfords and then on the seaside for a spot of lunch with me mum. Alls well that ends well :)

Klaus