Devon Kayakers

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Hi YY

Work's been busy for the last few weeks so havn't been around and just read this, sounds like a great idea.

Count me in on any sort of Devon kayak club whether its a social meet or preferably a fish/social meet.

Havn't been out for about 3 weeks or so, but have a lot of winter marks I want to try down this way.

Anyway, give me a shout if it gets off the ground or if you want any help to organise.

Nick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All.

Had some great feed back for forming a Fishing/social club for Kayakfisherman/weomen in Devon.

Some of us have mentioned meeting up for a chat and get together, hopefully we can all make it.

Need suggestions now from you all on a venue to suit us .

Then we need a date/time.

I think we are all within an hours drive of one and other anyway. :)

Suggestions please.

YY :)

Hi All,

I am happy to meet one evening / weekend for a chat and or fish. I have to work away from home on the odd night, but will definitely be there.

Location? I see we are spread from Plymouth through to Exeter (Sorry if I missed out a large chunk of the County!!, I am originally from Dorset, so you can't blame me - I'm almost a foreigner!)

Can I stick my neck out and say Torquay/Brixham area. I'm happy to go any where really.

Date - I could do Thursday 20th Oct. If this is no good then the week of the 31st Oct (except Friday).

Looking forward to it.

Dave

Kayak - Hobie Mirage Outback

Location - Paignton

Hi Ghuggs,

Think an evening meet is on the cards first.

It will give us all a chance to meet and say hi.

Maybe chat about forming the club too.

If people have ideas already about what they would like from a club, jott them down and bring them with you.

The 20th is ok for me, and Exeter is fine too.

How about the Imperial Hotel Nr ST Davids station for a venue ?

Re the Dorset lads, of course they are more than welcome to join in,be nice to see them.

If anyone cant make that date or venue, please post it up here or P.M. me.

YY:)