New forum

Dan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog is short for 'weblog'.

A blog is, in simple terms, an online diary where the 'blogger' can add entries whenever they feel like it :)

www.blogger.com is the world's largest collection of blogs, prehaps browsing that site will prove worthwhile to get an idea of what blogging is all about :)

Sorry to hijack your admin responsibilities, Elton, hope you don't mind :)

Hijack away! I'm a bit lost here :(

At the moment, you have to log in to see the forum index - if anyone knows where the bloody setting is to change this, please let me know...... :unsure:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi Elton,

I can't really advise on that as I'm not familar with this software. But, at a guess, if you see an option along the lines of 'forum preferences and settings' and look for an option to change permissions.

Prehaps there's a 'manage permissions' option. If there is, look for the option to change guest permissions and there'll no doubt be a solution in there.

If it's really confusing you and you want a hand, I'd be happy to lend a hand if you care to give me the permissions to help out. Drop me a PM if you like :)

Looks good to me.

Whats the significance of the red and blue briefcases (or whatever they are).

They certainly have no reference to whether I have viewed a topic, or not.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

If it's really confusing you and you want a hand, I'd be happy to lend a hand if you care to give me the permissions to help out. Drop me a PM if you like :)

Sorry - missed this earlier.

i'm still the subject of a paid for conversion, so will see what Alex at Invision can come up with first.

Cheers for the help so far, though - you seem to understand what a 'mare it is this end :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE