GRAYLING BASH...TIMSBURY MANOR...NOV 12th

argyll

Thats Tony + 1 confirmed.

All Timsbury Manor beats are now booked out exclusively to Anglers Net for the 12th November, so we have the fishery entirely to ourselves. Still places available.

Can you add me to the list please

Darren

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have an answer for you, hopefully, within 30 minutes. Please pencil me in for 2 places... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959
I'll have an answer for you, hopefully, within 30 minutes. Please pencil me in for 2 places... :)

Bringing carp kit are ya?:):):)

Yep, book me down for two - 1 for me, 1 for 3doorsdown (Nic).

Should I bring the extension kit for my big Hutchy bivvy, or would I be better off in the Nash Viper? ;)

:D

Any suggestions for local B&B's gratefully received.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

'Any suggestions for local B&B's gratefully received'

sandpipper lives just down the road, should be able to suggest something if he's reading this.

I trust your maggots will be travelling in a separate vehicle this year Elton....the MLF (maggot liberation front) have been spotted in the area :rolleyes:

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Ive just had a look at the travel inn site there is eastleigh that is doing rooms for £30

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/latero...tion=se#results

Edited by badexcuseforanangler

I'm back is fishing like riding a bike? you never forget how?

Bringing carp kit are ya?:):):)

Ferret

I had an 11lb ghostie out of the top pool on the slow carrier last time on breadflake, Yes alright it was on Sue's rod but I landed it so it's my fish.

Tony :lol::lol::lol:

Ive just had a look at the travel inn site there is eastleigh that is doing rooms for £30

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/latero...tion=se#results

We got a Travelodge (Eastleigh) room for £26

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

For once in my life I am EVER so happy that I spent 13 yearsin the service of her Majesty!!!

It helps having friends in places where one day I had hoped to fish and when they BOTH happen at the same time?? All I need to do now is catch some fish!!!! :D

My mate Phil who I served with (NOT) and who is a member (Non contributing) is putting me up AND joining me for a day on what I call the BEST ever river I have ever seen and never fished!!! It was the Avon! But been there!! Nopt caught owt?! But been there!! But should have seen the size of the one that got away!!! (My mate did next day when he landed it!! 32Lb of very **** off mrs pike!!) :mellow:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))