Movies

Andrew

Ta Si. I was told about star trek. But being an avid trekkie original fan !!!!

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

first new Star Trek was ok: watched the second the other night and it was utter pants!!

special effects and no substance!

Pacific Rim is the same but it doesn't aim to be more and it's superb fun!!

huge robots fighting huge monsters.... what could be better?

Edited by kirisute

Transformers spring to mind Kiri. :punk:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

If you want a new slant on an old series try battlestar galactica ,they say its the complete series but infact they miss the 3 episode mini series that explains the difference to the old series,a strange mix of old and new tech i liked the original cylons and they are shown for a few minutes.

Not terribly high in excitement but a few twists and turns to the old one ,zena (the warrior lady) is in it tying up with spartacus but less of her lady parts compared

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Try some of the classics ...

Alien series.

Sleepy Hollow.

Exorcist

Predator

Aliens YES

Sleepy Hollow YES

Exorcist, NO WAY

Predator NO, to bloody loud

“Vescere bracis meis”

If you want a new slant on an old series try battlestar galactica ,they say its the complete series but infact they miss the 3 episode mini series that explains the difference to the old series,a strange mix of old and new tech i liked the original cylons and they are shown for a few minutes.

Not terribly high in excitement but a few twists and turns to the old one ,zena (the warrior lady) is in it tying up with spartacus but less of her lady parts compared

The more of Lucy Lawless I see the happier I am!

Thanks for the advice chaps, watched a classic last night. High Spirits was have on DVD. Some class one liners from Peter O'Toole

“Vescere bracis meis”