Movies

Andrew

TBH i disliked the first episode. To dark, to long and way to violent for my liking.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

"if you have any love for Tolkien then for the love of all the gods DO NOT watch the Hobbit part 2!!!

I think Tolkien is so much long winded toilet paper and even I was insulted by how much crap the second film left out and then simply made up new pieces with!! "

I've seen worse treatments of books (the adaption of Dean Koontz Watchers probably sets the standard for taking a really good book and making a total abortion of a film of it imo) but I do agree up to a point, he has changed quite a lot of it (that really didn't need changing) and added fair amount of stuff that was either only hinted at or didn't even occur. though in fairness there is a general lack of character development in the book.

Edited by snakey1

BBC1 Meet the Fockers.

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

district 9

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

The Hunger Games.

Any thoughts please.

“Vescere bracis meis”

So its a crap movie then ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

I didnt say that :P I havnt seen it but the name sounds pants. sounds like a hot dog eating competition.

I know you did not, but i asked about it, not the name :bleh:

Why hot dogs, why not peanut butter sarnies ?

“Vescere bracis meis”