I didn't know me dog was hanging on peoples walls....

Tigger

I was told about this plaque on ebay ...it's my dog ! I know he was known globally but didn't realise people where now making art work with his pic :)....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151212773495?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

He's been dead for several years now but it's nice to know he's still rememberd by many people.

How was he well known ? globally.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Must have been a pleasant surprise, Ian. Nice dogs, those EBTs, but I prefer a mutt that's a bit more strokeable. There's a lovely one I see now and again when I'm out with stumpy and grumpy, my pesky Westies. Feels like he's made of oak!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Andrew, he was well known in the breed and show scene. He sired pups worldwide and many went on to make champions. He was a big cuddly dog.

All mine are all strokeable Rob, they're probably the most loyal and loveable breed i've ever come across(and i've had various breeds all my life, working and show dogs). If you sit down my bullies have to sit so as they're actually touching you.

My mrs has just informed me those canvases where made for a few years and in different sizes...one pic, two pic's and different colours etc. I think it was a foreign chap she spoke to at a show and he was into his bullies, art and photography who made them.

• Like 1

I wasn't impugning their nature, Ian; I've met plenty of them and can attest to their loving nature - beautiful dogs, even with strangers - but they are rather like a carving with fur on, solid as a rock. .

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

I wasn't impugning their nature, Ian; I've met plenty of them and can attest to their loving nature - beautiful dogs, even with strangers - but they are rather like a carving with fur on, solid as a rock. .

I know that Rob, I was just saying they're very loving dogs. Here's the dog wer're showing at the moment, he's big lad and likes the ladies lol...

28486910150267804799457.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to meet him. Truth be known, I like dogs better than people anyhow; if they've been brought up right they only have a good side.

You not due some royalties ?

Just what i was thinking Andy :g:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”