Henman Vs Murray

Gillies

Dont know if anyone follows the Tennis ... but I see Tim Henman is playing Andy Murray, who do you think would will win?

Im hoping Murray will tear Henman apart .... but think Henman will win ... hope Im wrong. Not a Henman fan at all.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

He seems to have more fire in his belly than "Tiger" Tim. Who the hell decided to call him that? :huh:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Trigger Tim? Poor chap - I'm sure he'll get over it with a bit of counselling. ;)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Come on Murray, whup Henman good style!

Seeing as Henman was our only half decent tennis player (forget Rusedski, he's Canadian and he's crap) I think the lad had a lot of expectation on his shoulders. He's simply not good enough.

Murray definitely is one for the future, just hope he improves well. To do that he's got to play good opponents.

Maybe we should call him "Trigger" Tim. It's all over before he's even worked up a sweat and an occasional moan. :D

Westie.

Visit My Photo Gallery