ADMIRALTY PIER DOVER (a word of warning)

ray carper

Too many people stand by these days and do nothing about bad stuff in the world...we've even got plonkers like Boris Johnson advocating such an approach!

Was this where boris was commenting on getting involved in an argument with someone who carries a knife?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

My comment wasn't "stirring", or playing "devils advocate", just stating the truth that most sea anglers that really fish the Kent coast already know.

Go and look on World Sea Fishing Forum and "Search" - Admiralty Pier, then read some horror stories.

Samphire Hoe is starting to become another dodgy venue.

The situation is worse when the mackerel are in, but is gradually extending to all but the coldest/wettest of the Winter months.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

I don't understand why anyone is criticising ray carper, he is only telling the truth.

Everyone knows what goes on at the Admiralty Pier and that include DSAC, it has been going on for a few years now.

Send them all the emails you like and include the EA and DEFRA, but you are wasting your time.

The reason that nothing is done about it, is because nobody cares enough.

Give the place a wide berth, or don't go there on your own, thats my advice.

If you do go there do not leave your tackle unnattended even if you need the loo, two of my mates had their boxes pillaged & one of them even had his abu taken from his rod. When asking his fellow "anglers" if they knew who had stolen his gear they just pretended that they could`nt speak English. Lets just say he was`nt best pleased.

spasmodic effect

If you do go there do not leave your tackle unnattended even if you need the loo, two of my mates had their boxes pillaged & one of them even had his abu taken from his rod. When asking his fellow "anglers" if they knew who had stolen his gear they just pretended that they could`nt speak English. Lets just say he was`nt best pleased.

:angry: Dammed Johnny Foreigner. :angry:

At last, someone else telling it as it really is. :thumbs:

When I read some of the replies on this section, I often wonder if the person posting actually goes sea fishing.

At last, someone else telling it as it really is. :thumbs:

When I read some of the replies on this section, I often wonder if the person posting actually goes sea fishing.

Would they be the replys of a person who cant understand why poeple are so Xenophobic Namely me :lol: Poeple are thieves poeple are disruptive But they are people plain and simple,where they are from is an irrelavence, this is just a case of anti social behaviour the awnser as I have said is in the hands of the poeple who marshall the pier I posted initialy Mentioning my dislike of the venue do what I do If you dont like it,dont go its that simple the venue has long since had its day, I find it hard to understand your rational Cranfield I object to sterio typing and as a result of that objection now am not an Angler who realy fishes! Cranfield you are as daft as a church cat :rolleyes: would you run me through the proccess that has got you to that decision is it because my experiances are different from yours, I have fished with poeple from all over the world,and Ive fished as a foriener I even fished with someone from Romney marsh once! Ive allways learned from the experiance even if that lesson was not to go a second time.Bonefishes comment that you endorsed about theft made me giggle would it have made any difference if the stuff was stolen by a Blue Blooded Doverite? do thieves sign up to a racial Hierarchy :yawn: no they are just thieves.I have had tackle stolen twice and both times the work of a Britisher I strongley suspect simply down to both areas where not particualy ethnicly diverse, and both times it happend was because I left Kit unattended which as anoying as it is, makes me more than a tad responcible in an ideal world we would trust our fellow Anglers the reality is you pay your penny you take your dance any way I digress.

How about offering a solution to the problem, how would you adress it Cranfield other than Whine? you would I imagine start at the source of the problem that would be enforce the rules that in no doubt exist, those rules would be even handed wouldnt be anti Easten Europian or anti Asian or anti any one who isnt British they would possibly be.along the lines of..... If you want to freqeunt this venue you abide by the Club rules and Bye laws If you dont you wont be welcome.If that does not work you would use the the next option call the police and ask for assistance in having the poeple removed, not as easy because tresspass is not a criminal offence, in this case you use the Bye laws that almost certainly exist you could consult with the police, all forces still have the evivalent to a home beat officer who must make him/her self availerble to listen to concerns of local buisnesses,

There you go mate, Build on that instead of having a dig at poeple who chose not to buy into the Daily Mails veiw of the world

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

five bellies, I was not "whining", but supporting the comments of previous anglers who actually fish the venue, as opposed to doing their sea fishing from their living rooms.

I dislike this anti social behaviour and make no distinction between nationalities, colour, religious belief, size, sex, or whatever.

Unfortunately, the majority of the problems caused on the Admiralty Pier and a few other nearby locations, is caused by our foreign friends.

That is not a symptom of xenophobia, or a racist comment, its just a fact and the truth.

Perhaps you should go and see for yourself.

It has been reported many times, by many people, to all the relevant authorities. and organisations.

The Police have attended when there are claims of thefts, or it turns violent, notably when a man was stabbed recently.

It is constantly mentioned in the local newspapers, local tackle shops and other fishing locations.

So lets not sanitize it and pretend its not a problem.

Why is nothing done about it ?

I believe that no single authority or organisation believes it is their problem, the Admiralty is private property after all.

Also, because of the people involved, whole cans of worms risk being opened and nobody wants the hassle.

So, it becomes a "no go" area, unless you take the precautions of not being alone and keep your eyes open.

Sea fishing around the coast isn't what it was, but the Admiralty is still one of the top venues, to lose this facility is a great shame.

I would issue the same warnings and disgust at the neglect of the Admiralty if the troublemakers were white, Christian, English, or whatever blend you care to choose.

five bellies, I was not "whining", but supporting the comments of previous anglers who actually fish the venue, as opposed to doing their sea fishing from their living rooms.

I dislike this anti social behaviour and make no distinction between nationalities, colour, religious belief, size, sex, or whatever.

Unfortunately, the majority of the problems caused on the Admiralty Pier and a few other nearby locations, is caused by our foreign friends.

That is not a symptom of xenophobia, or a racist comment, its just a fact and the truth.

Perhaps you should go and see for yourself.

It has been reported many times, by many people, to all the relevant authorities. and organisations.

The Police have attended when there are claims of thefts, or it turns violent, notably when a man was stabbed recently.

It is constantly mentioned in the local newspapers, local tackle shops and other fishing locations.

So lets not sanitize it and pretend its not a problem.

Why is nothing done about it ?

I believe that no single authority or organisation believes it is their problem, the Admiralty is private property after all.

Also, because of the people involved, whole cans of worms risk being opened and nobody wants the hassle.

So, it becomes a "no go" area, unless you take the precautions of not being alone and keep your eyes open.

Sea fishing around the coast isn't what it was, but the Admiralty is still one of the top venues, to lose this facility is a great shame.

I would issue the same warnings and disgust at the neglect of the Admiralty if the troublemakers were white, Christian, English, or whatever blend you care to choose.

So now we have established that I am an Armchair angler although you still havent explained how you have worked that out! and that you are not predudice why support the posts of people who have overtly made the conection between non English speakers, thefts and anti social behavouir, why not support my suggestion instead, which bizarley you now have or are you confused? or am I ? who knows you decide.

I have made no attempt to sanitise anything its a Dreadfull place and I dont go any more there are better places to fish. if you know what you are doing which even I have no dought that you do.

Now getting to the The last part of your post you have hit the nail on the head Bl00dy spot on (Apart from the can of worms bit as I see it your ethier right or wrong !) Nobody wants the Hassle and untill some one does it will not change.What the DSAC do want is the revenue wether yours, or a nair do well makes little differance to them, From my armchair :D I still can not see how the Admiralty is still looked on as a top venue it had a golden age but it is a shadow of its former self even in the good old days it was never a pleasent place althouth the big cod where nice,The Southern Breakwater yes! now that was a nice productive place to fish. havent been for while its a hassle getting the Chesterfield of the Tender boat and up the staires :P

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

:angry: Dammed Johnny Foreigner. :angry:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

انا آكل كل الفطائر

Albeit a rather tenuous link, I am off for a months inshore and trout fishing in the US next week and one of the places I will be fishing is "Fightingtown Creek" in the N Georgia mountains.

Perhaps we should rename the Admiralty Pier. :)