ADMIRALTY PIER DOVER (a word of warning)

ray carper

Barry said "have you made a formal complaint to them?"

What and accelerate the closure, no local resident angler would want that.

I have an Idea that could cost DSAC nothing, make happy the DHB and possibly impress them.

The take all for food fishing types may not approve, but tuff :P

Re the the Kiosk guy, the last time i put my head round the door of his hut

i nearly scared the bejeebers out of him. Hope they got a bigger bouncer now adays

to protect the him, pier and the cash he is collecting.

(are fisherman still allowed to carry knives?) Dunno.

B)

Edit: from Through to Round LOL :D

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Barry said "have you made a formal complaint to them?"

What and accelerate the closure, no local resident angler would want that.

I have an Idea that could cost DSAC nothing, make happy the DHB and possibly impress them.

The take all for food fishing types may not approve, but tuff :P

Re the the Kiosk guy, the last time i put my head round the door of his hut

i nearly scared the bejeebers out of him. Hope they got a bigger bouncer now adays

to protect the him, pier and the cash he is collecting.

(are fisherman still allowed to carry knives?) Dunno.

B)

Edit: from Through to Round LOL :D

Hiyer n4ally been out much.

The black bin bag guys have been there for a while. I remember visiting it a few years ago and they was around then, nothing changes. Someone must be making money out of it otherwise i think it would have been closed a while ago. Shame really.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bazza am out and about saturday & sunday not on the pier though.

The DSAC are running scared i'm sure, they make diddly squat from the ticket price.

I'm not a local and not a signed up member, but trust me , i would not man

that Kiosk alone with 300 notes in it.... 5xbellies might, what you say five guts ?

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Guest Brumagem Phil
hi yer barry

did'nt seem a lot of point. the kiosk bloke knew what was going on, and surely he reports back to dsac.

someone has since told me this has been going on for ages, if dsac can't be bothered to act on previous reports did'nt seem a lot of point in wasting my time. i just put the post on here to warn other people what to expect at the admiralty. does'nt matter to me if DHB close it or not i certainly would'nt go back there. (maybe it's better in the winter months)

Sorry fellah, but I have to say your attitude irritates me greatly!

You've taken the time to whinge your head off here about something which is clearly an issue close to your heart yet can't be bothered to e-mail the relevant authorities to express your displeasure. Why not???

Too many people stand by these days and do nothing about bad stuff in the world...we've even got plonkers like Boris Johnson advocating such an approach! How are things ever gonna get better if people won't actually DO anything to make it get better?

Phil (sole user of his mark and long may it be so!!!!)

You've taken the time to whinge your head off here about something which is clearly an issue close to your heart yet can't be bothered to e-mail the relevant authorities to express your displeasure. Why not???

Too many people stand by these days and do nothing about bad stuff in the world...we've even got plonkers like Boris Johnson advocating such an approach! How are things ever gonna get better if people won't actually DO anything to make it get better?

I certainly don't consider it to be an issue close to my heart. if dsac can't be bothered to do anything about the way the pier is being used, (and have known for years) why should i give a toss. the post was to warn other anglers thinking of going to the admiralty how bad it is on there now. as i said in my opening post 1st time i've been down there for 6-7 years and it'll certainly be a lot longer before i go back there again. i have actually now put a post up on the dsac website which i'm sure dsac members will read. will anything be done about it. DOUBT IT

and just to keep you happy brum phil i've emailed a copy of my post to dsac.

but like i said i won't hold my breath waiting for them to do something about the problem.

Guest Brumagem Phil
and just to keep you happy brum phil i've emailed a copy of my post to dsac.

but like i said i won't hold my breath waiting for them to do something about the problem.

Well done..........you just never know, if enough decent anglers complain something just might get done.

I don't understand why anyone is criticising ray carper, he is only telling the truth.

Everyone knows what goes on at the Admiralty Pier and that include DSAC, it has been going on for a few years now.

Send them all the emails you like and include the EA and DEFRA, but you are wasting your time.

The reason that nothing is done about it, is because nobody cares enough.

Give the place a wide berth, or don't go there on your own, thats my advice.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Guest Brumagem Phil
I don't understand why anyone is criticising ray carper, he is only telling the truth.

Everyone knows what goes on at the Admiralty Pier and that include DSAC, it has been going on for a few years now.

Send them all the emails you like and include the EA and DEFRA, but you are wasting your time.

The reason that nothing is done about it, is because nobody cares enough.

Give the place a wide berth, or don't go there on your own, thats my advice.

..........are you swishing that spoon, or just stirring? :lol:

Bazza am out and about saturday & sunday not on the pier though.

The DSAC are running scared i'm sure, they make diddly squat from the ticket price.

I'm not a local and not a signed up member, but trust me , i would not man

that Kiosk alone with 300 notes in it.... 5xbellies might, what you say five guts ?

:lol: Ive worked doors on Clubs and Pubs on my own that the police wouldnt atend in any thing less than

a TSG van, A pier full of Anglers wouldnt worry me that much!!!Because as you know we are all nice guys ;)

The awnser is not letting them on in the first place its that simple also a bit of consultation with the local old bill would help, Do the dover harbour authority police still exist?

Cranfield playing Devils advocate agian :rolleyes::D

Rays pionts all stood up untill the suggestion that it was all forieners that where to blame Rays a South East Londoner like my self we live in a multicultural area a few foriegn poeple should not worry him.

This problem mainly in the Mackeral season is all over the country and further afield, Colin posted about it just a few days back He was in Ireland,,,, all the same compliants Ray made in his post just in another country and he is British I think! was the foriegner in that case, Colins aproach to it was different though.

Phill its good to see you back mate :)

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!