Man Tracks Down Paedophile

Elton

Just reading this story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4376352.stm

I think the whole of the UK would like to shake this man's hand for this. The fact that he had to spend so much money to do it is a crying shame - let's hope one of the big papers picks up on it and settles the cost.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

How sad that the guy gets 4 months for breaching his licence. Out in 2. A disgrace.

Well played to the gent that had him tracked down. He could probably have had him shot for a couple of grand.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Sentenced to two years, reduced to a year on appeal, actually served five months.

Legged it in breach of his licence.

Caught, sentenced to four months.

So, even if he serves the full four months, he will have served nine months in total having originally been sentenced to two years. WTF? He should at least have gone back in to serve the balance of the twelve months.

Without coming over all Daily Mail, you can see why people lack faith in the justice system. The sentence given by the judge at the trial [or subsequent appeal] and published in the newspapers should be what they serve. If those sentences are too harsh they should reduce what they're given in the first place, not quietly let them out early when the fuss has died down.

i think this countrys legal system is an absolute joke 9 months for molesting a little girl, if it had of been me i would be locked up for murder, i couldent rest all the time i new that he was walking about, people get more prison for silly things, but i suppose alot of judges have been known to mess around with kids so i suppose thats why they a easy on them :angry:

Just reading this story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4376352.stm

I think the whole of the UK would like to shake this man's hand for this.

Or then again maybe not........As it was the pervert was living in a land far away with a chance he may not return, whereas now thanks to this gentlemans wallet in a month or two he could very well be moving into a road near you! :angry::angry:

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

I get so angry about these things.

Any child molesters, paedophiles or whatever else you wanna call them can't be dealt with too harshly in my opinion.

I am normally extremely placid and liberal in my views but these ANIMALS that do these sorts of things to kids should all spend a few months locked in a room with a convicited homosexual rapist!!!

And then send them round to my house for some "rehabilitation" (using pliers and a blowtorch) - Get medieval on em

Sorry. rant over. :angry:

DR

Edited by DonRamos