World Record Mirror

jimpy0

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You blokes underestimate your strength.

34k is not so much. Lifting it out of the lake in a net would have been a b#gger of a job, but holding it in 2 arms, knelt down, is a different matter. Bear in mind a standard blue sack of coal (like you get from the garage) weighs 25k and even a skinny old git like me can lug those around with relative ease with both hands.

Anyway, seems they have video footage. Is there really any doubt this is a real fish?????

p.s. I know nothing of carp sacks, but isn't 10 or more hours in a sack a bit of a long time?

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

You blokes underestimate your strength.

34k is not so much.

34kgs is a lot when it consists of a wet, slippery and lively fish that has no handles on it. The smile when supporting such a fish is very often a grimace rather than a smile of pleasure! Still, if there is, as it has been said, video footage of the capture and the fish on the bank, it is likely to be genuine. Unfortunately these days, so many of us are careful in our acceptance of anything outstanding because we have been fooled on so many occasions by people with extraordinary skills in cutting and pasting.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Is anyone suggesting that this is not what it is purported to be? My my, what a suspicious crowd you are! Just because it wasn't caught on a 'regulation' reel' and didn't have a name. Perhaps such a name could be 'Big Bertha' after the large German guns that used to bombard Dover!

Have none of the doubters ever carried the missus with both arms?

Now unless all the doubters are married to midgets, elves, dwarves or pixies, I cannot understand why anyone would doubt the weight of this fish.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

that fish is as real as they come,and what a cracker too lovely looking fish.

i am on ewho as chevin puts it has extrodinary skils in cutting and pasting(more like photoshop and layered files,oh and access to some top top repro gear.)

i reguarly take photos to work and do teh colour on them and erase bits i dont like from the background,i dont and wont touch the fish no need is there. i can also add text makes teh photos look better,to be honest if i was to play with a pic you wouldnt even know.....thats not being big headed its being in repro for 8 years know all the tricks :)

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!