Last Weekend In October

John E Ashford

It's the Last Weekend in October, with an extra hours fishing. :D

Unfortunately no fishing for me this weekend, :( so I want you lads to show me what I'll be missing.

Lets see who gets that Big Fish this weekend, so don't forget to take your cameras. ;)

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning John, I wish I was fishing this weekend but all of my fishing gear - sea,fly and coarse is over in my caravan,Mull of Galloway. Although I live on the NE coast of England in Whitley Bay,and can actually see the sea from my front door I rarely fish here.

I be honest the fishing is that poor these days :(

I concentrate all of my angling into about 8 months of the year in the Luce Bay area because the fishing is really good over there :D I am back over a week today so may have something to report then. Our fishing party should be myself,young Snatcher,tack4 and possibly Ian Burrett.

To those of you who are out this weekend tight lines - looking forward to all of your photos ;)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Heres the plan....

Today im getting all my gear sorted... This evening me and my pal heading up the west coast lookin for spurs and thornies. Fishing midnight low water, then sleep for a few hurs. All day tomorow trying various marks, then tomorow night midnight on a low water mark, home early sunday. Its gonna be some weekend!

Tight Lines

Shaun

Heres the plan....

Today im getting all my gear sorted... This evening me and my pal heading up the west coast lookin for spurs and thornies. Fishing midnight low water, then sleep for a few hurs. All day tomorow trying various marks, then tomorow night midnight on a low water mark, home early sunday. Its gonna be some weekend!

:lol: Don't forget a report and pictures. North of the border has been missed lately. :rolleyes:

Supposed to have a boat match tomorrow ... Force 9 blowing just now, and harldy any tide to get mussels and lug ... very much hoping tomorrow will be cancelled but the winds dropping for tomorrow ... will be a nasty swell. If cancelled will be shore fishing somewhere ... either where I was last week, or trying other marks.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Oct 28 2005, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Don't forget a report and pictures. North of the border has been missed lately. :rolleyes:

Hi Norm

Here's a bit of Northern news.

I had two Scottish records on my boat yesterday, both returned so count for nothing. first a Ballan wrasse of 5lb 10 oz. (picture to follow) and a Rock Cook Wrasse. We have had dozens of these over the years and there isn't even a Scottish boat record for them.

Both caught and returned by a young lad who hopefully will get the odd rod and reel out of it

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Probably do a 'Dawn raid' for bass early Sat or Sun morning. Sea should be nicley stirred up after a few blows this week. The forecasters seemed to be promising a REALLY windy week, but down here its been almost disappointingly quite second half of the week. Very warm though.

DON'T PANIC