Maggots - The Ultimate Revenge.

Ken L

I've been a little P'd off with my boss of late and decided to entertain myself by thinking of the best form of revenge should I ever really take the hump and leave.

A pint or two of maggots into the office pot plants strikes me as a worthy contender for the title with perhaps a dead fish or two over the back of her filling cabinet draw for extra nose.

Any other suggestions ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken L !

Try some cress seeds on her carpet...................the slightest moisture and they will grow.(like if her feet are wet when she comes into her office)

36_1_15.gif

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt

One i have used although you need a good hiding place i.e under the floor if possible or like me in the wall when some building work is taking place, is to buy one of those wireless doorbell things load it with batteries and place in the suitable place keeping the button for yourself, then press at your leisure. :D

Trap some rats down at the lake and rehouse? This can be ongoing without waiting for you to leave!

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

Smoked Haddock in the toilet cistern...shrimp paste rubbed into the furniture....fish oil rubbed on the lightbulbs/carpets.....bag of offal in the air conditioning vent.....glue the windoes shut.....etc.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Some crackers there lads.

Just being able to fantasize about evil doings just might keep me sane enough not to walk out of the job.

I love the cordless doorbell idea. I wonder if I can get a novelty one with mad laughter, spookey voices and footsteps on it ?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Why not just take a dump in the bottom of her filing cabinet, :blink: Take a leak in her pot plants.

Alternatively, fix a dead fish under her desk, used condoms in the wastebin for the cleaner to find - watch the rumours spread! Don't discount lezzymags either!

Sneak into her office and send everyone on her mailing list a note from her admitting to being an alcoholic raving nymphomaniac of bisexual tendancies!

Spread foul smelling cheese (Camembert is good) under the drawers of her desk, it'll ripen nicely, given time!

Oooh, EVIL!!!!

<_<

I actually used to know a guy who hated one of his collegues with a passion bordering on insanity. Just before leaving, he confessed to me that he'd pi55ed in her pot plants and sat smilling while she cooed over the poor dying things sniffing the pots.

When I reacted with laughter instead of discust, he also admitted to waiting till she'd gone home at night, collecting all her personal pens and pencils and taking them to the toilet with hims so he could introducethen to various bodily orifices.

Needless to say, he had to leave the room the first time he saw her stick one in her mouth....... :wacko:

After that, I was actually quite glad that he was leaving.

Edited by Ken L