Uploading Sounds

melpen

I have a file witch i would like to share, but it has sounds attached, can you upload sound to the forum, if so how?

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Hi melpen.

I doubt many forums give the code enable for sounds ie .wav or midi.

If you want to share a file, for all to see n listen turn it into a web page.

As an example of how I have embeded music into a web page Press HERE

By doing this you can put the link onto the forum for all to see n listen.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Hi John,

Have tried but, the sound bites are embeded in an rtf file, uploading it to my hosting web site somehow ignores the sounds.

The sound bites are in PCM format & frontpage tells me that it has to be in U-LAW am trying to convert without success

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Free hosting web sites do have restrictions on the type of files you can use.

If you are paying for your web hosting site, ask them to give you a list of files you can't use.

A search on the internet can throw up some usefull emulators or file conversion software.

How did you come across this file you want to share, is it something you made or it came off the internet.

What about trying it on a realtime/video player, sometimes these will show the type of file you,ve got.

Keep going, one day you'll crack it. ;)

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

My daughter e-mailed it to me, its very funny. but would like to share it, but my technical web ability is very limited.

Maybe i could e-mail you a copy then if poss with your expertise you can find a way to share it.

MEL

on its way.

Thanks

you should have it now