Price Check? Selling All My Fishing Tackle.

Bod

I was just about to type almost the same as Newt!

eBay will give you the bottom-end prices, so you can work from there.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I ended up selling the lot through to a friend of sister in law for £80.

I did try searching on eBay but didn't have much luck for the specific products I had. Even the pole didn't turn up any results.

Sorry jimpy, and thanks once again for your replies :)

Regards

You did ok for £80!!

Sad aint it that people always think they have missed out when they have had days to place a serious bid!! Never mind eh!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

You did ok for £80!!

Sad aint it that people always think they have missed out when they have had days to place a serious bid!! Never mind eh!!

When I first decided to dig it out, I was thinking about 60 or 70. Then I got it out and thought "Hmm, maybe nearer 100", then I bottled it and decided on 70, thinking with it being cheap stuff I was still asking too much. Luckily for me my wife had told her sister 80, and we got a message back someone wanted it.

I believe he was quite pleased when he got the stuff home, was seriously pleased, and apparently would have paid much more for it.

Ah well, not to worry, we live and learn. I was happy to take 80 quid for it, and he was happy to pay it, so in the end it was a successful sale. In hindsight I would liked to have gotten more for it, but I'm happy. It's just financed a nice new battery grip for my camera :D

Once again, thanks for the replies.

Guest Ferret1959
being as he did'nt say exactly how much he wanted and a request for prices was asked for and ignored i feel your comments chris were uncalled for

But did you or anyone else make a serious bid? :rolleyes: