Kennet and Thames Flooding

arbocop

It would be funny if only people didn't believe it. That's the really scary thing. And each one carrying an equal vote.

And who do they vote in? Councillors that see crocodiles disguised as logs, in the River Avon.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

John, it must be a crocodile, it was going upstream.

I'm a bit scared to open my float box now, I fished a nearside eddy with one of the floats in there, do you think it might be a crocodile?

John, it must be a crocodile, it was going upstream.

I'm a bit scared to open my float box now, I fished a nearside eddy with one of the floats in there, do you think it might be a crocodile?

Only if it floats upstream, then bites your leg off!

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It was a late autumn this year but I don't recall seeing quite so many trees with foliage in November. Nor does the island appear any more indistinguishable in the second photo than the first. If anything the island appears less flooded.

I hate The Mail too. However, both the mother in law and my mum read it and they are both as leftie as it comes. It markets itself to women apart from the right wing claptrap. When I go to buy them a paper, I have to put a copy of a top shelf 'gentlemen's magazine' on top to reduce the embarrassment.

Mike

• Like 1

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Thames at Goring has dropped 10" since Tuesday but still in the fields

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Blimey, 10". I thought it had dropped, I was looking at it from the train today and it was much lower than it had been, but still seems to be getting words according yo the media. I suppose it could have dropped downstream, and there is a fair bit of capacity once it goes over the top.

Kennet is a fair bit lower in Reading - say 5cm lower than Tuesday when it had dropped since Monday. Wouldn't want to say how much it's increased by, but it seems higher this evening than yesterday.

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

That is interesting re marina...

Steve tbh think it`s just an anomaly on this section and lightly to ping back up with more rain tomorrow but yes worth keeping a check on

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: