Can Anyone Suggest A Good Online Tackleshop?

SteveOh

I haven't bought from them yet but I have used the Friendly Fisherman's website and ordered their new catalogue and it seems to hve absolutely everything I could possibly want/need. The chap on the end of the phone was very pleasant too.... I will be circling the items on my wish list and leaving the catalogue strategically placed within view of my other half in the run-up to christmas. It's a bit like lure fishing, you present the bait as best you can and see if you get a take!

I order a lot of stuff from Leslies of Lutons site and find them to be very reliable. I'd steer clear of Anging Direct, i made an order of about £40 and when it was delivered there wasn't one correct item in there, fair enough mistakes happen but when I gave them a call to sort it out the member of staff I spoke to was totally useless. then they sent out the "correct" parcel, which was wrong again. In the end I just got a refund.

I guess its an isolated case but I'm never gonna use them again.

Tackleshop.co.uk are very good aswell.