LIF?

Dick Dastardly

I got into LRF fishing last year and had some great sessions down at Samphire Hoe, catching Wrasse on isome worms and on gear lighter than your average quiver tip rod.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Otherwise, whatever we've taken to cook

Cue Rustmiester turning up with Hestons latest to notch Waitrose burger offerings and seeded buns and t

he oblig Mustard and Ketchup bottles....he is a dab hand with the lickle gas stove though

Yes well up for this

Edited by JV44
  • Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I've thrown a lead into the surf on occasion, and might be up for it pending the arrival of babies etc.

Spent a few sessions watching my rods, but never caught a smoothhound, only dabs, flounders, pollack, wrasse and bass.

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

I'm up for it too - haven't been after smoothhound for ages - don't half pull back. Looking forwards to seeing Rusty tackling them with his new Lythe (it will have arrived by then) and split cane avon - wallis casting a peeler on a 5oz breakaway!

Matthew he will use his trusty Harrison GTI what can possibly go wrong snap crackle splinter

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I was LRFing last summer using 5-18g weights and fishing neap tides i had no problems getting down to the fish. I was using the Tronix Rockfish LRF rods which for the price are excellent for any one wanting to get into the LRF style of fishing. I wioll take a look at the tides in late May and see if we can set up a fish in at Samphire.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I was LRFing last summer using 5-18g weights and fishing neap tides i had no problems getting down to the fish. I was using the Tronix Rockfish LRF rods which for the price are excellent for any one wanting to get into the LRF style of fishing. I wioll take a look at the tides in late May and see if we can set up a fish in at Samphire.

Funnily enough Tony I've just bought the 7.6 12g rod for drop-shotting on the K&A and it arrived today - looks great value and very light in the hand - can't wait for the colour to drop out of the canal a bit for some late season stripeys! M