Apology

mass2k5

right, i must post this cos it was never my intent to cause ripples amongst your members... with refrence to the hunting ban thread...i was only asking for you all to vote mainly because once the anti's start to get a hold on public opinion they will not stop... i am not pro- fox hunting infact many falconers now hold them in contempt because the way they selfishly use a loop hole with a b-o-p on the hunt.

i posted it here beacause i thought everyone would already understand how the anti's mind works....in there eyes any field sports...including fishing cause animal suffering...and seeing as recently scientiests have found that fish feel pain and also get stressed...there is even more to worry about...

once they have got what they want by picking on the ones that are easier pickings in public eyes...... they will work on the others one by one no doubt

once again sorry all...

kev

and seeing as recently scientiests have found that fish feel pain and also get stressed...there is even more to worry about...

They haven't!

If you are referring to recent publicity given to the Sneddon report, that has been debunked.

See http://www.cotrout.org/do_fish_feel_pain.htm

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Leon: The Rose article is very good - I'll read and follow his links when time allows but thanks for posting.

Kev: I appreciate your sentiments even though I may not agree with them. My first reaction to your post was annoyance at being told which way to vote, a reaction mirrored by others, but you weren't responsible for what followed - some of which was good, some bad, but all reflecting how passionate a subject this is.

THEVE BANNED HUNTING :o:o had a nice session saturday no police no anti's plenty of supporters etc

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson