Bradford nr 1 AA

GregS

Hi Greg, i was a member of Bradford No1 for over 30 yrs, no longer for various reasons.

They have some great waters on most of the Yorks rivers, as you will see on there web site,

http://www.bradfordno1.com/

I think you said on another post you live around Saltaire, if I'm right then you have a choice of rivers to fish for barbel. The Aire has been stocked with barbel that are establishing themselves, the lower Nidd is good barbel water, the Wharfe from Collingham downstream, as well as the Swale. If you want to really work for bigger barbel, then the Ure, Ouse, and lower Derwent are the places, although the Derwent is probably the hardest. Most of these rivers are well represented on the No1 book, so you would have plenty of suitable fishing available to you. Pike of course are present in all of these places too.

Have a good look at their web site and start planning for next season.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I'd mirror the below - some prime swale water. I have joined this year to give it a go

Stop faffing about and join, BAA no.1 has some cracking waters on the swale with some very big specimen fish that you're after

I'm not going to post on an open forum but they have lots of quality water too on the Nidd and Wharfe (I think)

Please visit my blog at http://jimmysfishing.blogspot.com