Leeds ASA waters !

GregS

I was near to sign for Bradford nr1 AA but read some mixed opinion about the waters they providing on rivers swale nidd and wharfe and many of those people said that Leeds ASA having more and better waters especially on rivers (?) is that true ? What's your opinion guys ??

C&R !

Having been a member of both, I would say that over all I preferred the No1 waters to Leeds & District, with the exception of a few favourites such as Easdyke, Helperby, and Kirk Hammerton, but I don't think that there is all that much to choose between them.

It's up to you Greg, Leeds are bigger than No1 and have more waters to choose from, but they also have a lot of affiliated clubs, and have more matches on their waters. This is ok if you fish more during the week, because the matches restrict access at weekends.

Here's the Leeds website, if you haven't already looked.

http://www.leedsdasa.co.uk/

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Like I say Greg, when are you likely to be doing the most fishing, midweek or weekend?

They both have good waters, I can't choose for you, just look at the websites, compare, then make your mind up.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Greg- I don't want to be unkind but as one of many people who have provided info to you can I suggest that instead of posting yet more queries you follow up on what people have told you and get fishing ? All the stretches have good fish and all have good and bad swims , depending on time of year and water levels.Go fishing and find out for yourself which pegs work for you eh ?

Couldnt agree more grayson, he has had plenty of advice now on this and other forums!.

Come on Greg, get out fishing, thats the fun part!! You'll find people are generally protective over specific pegs, and rightly so in my mind. Quite often a lot of effort goes in to locating..

If you do go, let us know how you get on.

Please visit my blog at http://jimmysfishing.blogspot.com

Heh ok guys I do understand but I'm new to it so I got a bit exited ;) hehe going on Saturday to Morton and will try to find out more my self :) I know I was a bit boring with the questions before but wanted to make sure ill go in good direction ! Thank for your help from past and counting for some more in further as I know you are more experience ! Keep you know how did I do guys!

C&R !