Hardy Or Greys 'factory' Shop In Alnwick

jeepster

off to alnwick tomorrow for a couple of days, and wondered if anyone knew if hardy or greys have any kind of discount retail outlets in the town?

jon

Guest NickInTheNorth

don't know of any discount outlets, but the hardy museum is worth a visit. Assuming you're heading in from the south on the A1 it's just about the first building on your right hand side after you leave the A1.

And you can take a look at all there current tackle too in the non-discounted shop!

Are you on a Most Haunted shoot then Jeepster ? Could Alnwick Castle be the target I wonder ;)

Enjoy the museum,been meaning to have a look myself for years. If you get a spare couple of hours Dunstanburgh Castle is well worth a visit. Recommend a pint at the Jolly Fisherman in Craster as well :D

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Are you on a Most Haunted shoot then Jeepster ? Could Alnwick Castle be the target I wonder ;)

Enjoy the museum,been meaning to have a look myself for years. If you get a spare couple of hours Dunstanburgh Castle is well worth a visit. Recommend a pint at the Jolly Fisherman in Craster as well :D

What about that Pub near the castle? the one with the bottles in the window with the supposed curse on them!

I'm sure John and his most haunted lot could do a good programme from there.

Or he could try Higham Trout Lakes I am sure someone put a curse on me or Franticfisherman catching from there.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Recall having a spy in that pub window and reading the "ghost" story :o

Be good if the Most Haunted team moved them then :lol::lol:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

wasn't alnwick castle snacher, bit further north ;) i read about that pub with the bottles the other night if it hadn't just taken me 9 hours to getr home from alnwick, i might have suggested it to the producers!

i drove past the museum twice, but didn't have time to check it out, thanks for the tip though nick. didn't get any kippers either :(

one thing i did do, was the scariest vigil i've ever done for most haunted, it was literally terrifying

Jon, Was in the Hardy Shop last year..I do actually think that the prices "Might" be a wee bit less than normal..I seem to remember a "cheaper" older model section..but still expensive..got a Hardy hat for £3.50 tho'...and ,get a couple of copies of the catalogue for me ...will you please...I will send off the P+P to you mate....great place...try the book shop as well..soooperb..... :D:D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Come on jeepster spill the beans,where was ya ?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair