East Grinstead Angling Society.

BREAMAGAIN

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch out for the members of looney religious cults though, east grinstead has the highest cult membershio per capita of any where in the uk

Really I thought is was Sunderland :o:o:o

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 1 year later...
Are there no other EGAS members out there ?

Fair enough this was a few years ago, but I'm an EGAS member and has just joined Isfield!

"the countryside must be experienced in its worst weather to appreciate the shades of its beauty"

How long you been a member ?

Where have ya fished ?

This will be my third season, I've fished Readers, Imborhne Pond, Kidbrooke, River Medway and Hedgcourt.

How about yourself?

"the countryside must be experienced in its worst weather to appreciate the shades of its beauty"

This will be my third season, I've fished Readers, Imborhne Pond, Kidbrooke, River Medway and Hedgcourt.

How about yourself?

Spent many hours on Eden Brook in Lingfield , had plenty nice Chub plus a Bream of 7lb 10oz !

Caught plenty small Carp at Imberhorne , and at Ford Manor in Dormansland. Had a smallish Bream from Hedgecourt. The Medway at Ashust I fish anyway as I'm a BDAS member , had Barbel to nearly 10lb and a nice Grayling from there.

They say Readers is a good lake ?????