Lower Itchen-fish-in

seph

I have booked the fishery for our sole use on the above date, deposit sent. Cost is £17 a head payable in advance to me. PLEASE PUT YOUR USER I.D ON CHEQUES SO I KNOW WHO THEY ARE FROM.

Fishing is from 9am, same as last year regarding what we can fish. The Trout section is clearly marked and cannot be fished, no fly fishing allowed, sorry Gerry did ask again. I have had a lot of interest in this already, as I mentioned it on a previous thread. It is on a first come first served basis and payment confirms your place. 24 people maximum but will stop at 20 if it slows up, which I doubt.

This is a great and well run fishery with the potential of a 3lb Grayling a real possibilty. Also some big Chub, Barbel, Roach and obviously Trout. Cars can be driven along the river so no need for long walks.

I suggest for those who want a breakfast we meet at Asda in Eastleigh at about 7.30 otherwise at the fishery about 8.30. Adsa is only about 15 mins away from the fishery.

Payment to be sent to

PAUL SEPHTON

3 LUCIAN CLOSE

WALSGRAVE

COVENTRY

CV2 2DP

Paul

Paul

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no fly fishing allowed, sorry Gerry did ask again.

Paul, bet that made as much sense to you as it does to me. Count me in for one and cheque on the way tomorrow.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Whoops did't see the date can you put me down and maybe another one

:o:o:o

Sorry Gerry didn't see it, being bad all day with a stinking flu!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Whoops did't see the date can you put me down and maybe another one

Sorry Gerry didn't see it, being bad all day with a stinking flu!

Large whiskey, hot water, lemon, beechams powder and an early night. Hope you feel better in the morning Andy.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'