Pdas/sat Nav

jabee

I'm thinking of getting a new PDA with in car Sat Nav.

Which ones should I consider and where are the best prices?

Edited by jabee

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

I got a Medion in car GPS, with a decent PDA for £225 from Aldi's of all places, problem is you do not know when they are selling them and when they come on offer they disappear of the shelves very quickly.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Guest Ferret1959
I'm thinking of getting a new PDA with in car Sat Nav.

Which ones should I consider and where are the best prices?

Loads to pick from Ebay.

I have an unlocked XDA and use TomTom 5(rip off copy) and works VERY well.

I do about 1,000 miles a week and I have only been let down by having the wrong addresses.:)

I have a Medion too, it's a PDA and has the GPS with it. I got mine in Halfords about a year and a half ago and it was £350 if I remember right

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Loads to pick from Ebay.

I have an unlocked XDA and use TomTom 5(rip off copy) and works VERY well.

I do about 1,000 miles a week and I have only been let down by having the wrong addresses. :)

Didn't you need to buy a GPS unit for that? I've got a new P910i (early xmas present) and its a PDA / Phone. I've installed wayfinder on it, but it won't work unless I buy a GPS unit :(

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Guest Ferret1959
Didn't you need to buy a GPS unit for that? I've got a new P910i (early xmas present) and its a PDA / Phone. I've installed wayfinder on it, but it won't work unless I buy a GPS unit :(

I came with it but yes you do need a GPS reciever.

Smart rr's.:) :)

i use an orange spv m2000 which was free with a new connection, plus a copy of tom tom 5 which was also free, the only thing i paid for was a gps unit and a cradle, 40 quid for the lot. pda, phone, hands free phone, sat nav, speed camera locator etc etc, oh and internet, i'm in a hotel room now using it to write this very message!

i use an orange spv m2000 which was free with a new connection, plus a copy of tom tom 5 which was also free, the only thing i paid for was a gps unit and a cradle, 40 quid for the lot. pda, phone, hands free phone, sat nav, speed camera locator etc etc, oh and internet, i'm in a hotel room now using it to write this very message!

Right, is there a model that incorporates a fish finder and brews a cup of coffee in under 10sec?

Now that would be really useful B)