carpo's must have

barry luxton

The military up-bringing obviously paid dividends in the fitness stakes then, especially around the middle!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Pete its quite concerning but I'm half the man I was since last time you saw me!

The military up-bringing obviously paid dividends in the fitness stakes then, especially around the middle!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Matthew,

Is that the one being secretly tested on this side of the pond? Boy !! - I can't wait. Question? Why are they in black and white urban camo?

Phone

There will be a camo version and they are thinking about a split cane one for the serious barbel fraternity - that's all I can divulge .... sorry!

LOL no mate all good Im pleased to say. Had a gastric by pass back end of June last year and now down (from 27 stone) to just over 19. Feel so much better, Diabeties problems nigh on gone and even on my worse ME days still able to function. Right result!

• Like 2

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Military up bringing Mr dastardly?...We would all be blown to bits if we relied on you to build a pontoon! :doh:

Mind you would get poor Andrew to do it as usual...Come to think of it having fished with him with his rods out the pair of you would be a nightmare!

Edited by Dave H
  • Like 1

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I think you are an underground carpo. After the Falklands you know how to camouflage. You slipped up a few years back at the AN fish in secretly putting a boilie on the hook as it got dark landing a 43lb carp and then covered it up by landing an Eel.. ...Shame on you Mr Pike man!!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

There really was a rod pod with built in spirit level a few years back. Me I love wobble stick set ups. I have 3 rods all over the place, hangars at different heights and usually no rear rests at all preferring a bucket or log to rest em on.

After all the carp cant see your neat and tidy set up. Can they?

One of the best anglers I ever met had the untidiest set up you have ever seen proving theres nothing technical about carp fishing other than in the minds of the brainwashed.

Click here to Visit St Ives Tackle 

apple-touch-icon.webp