Do You Live In Yorkshire?

What happened to your Essex website mate?

Tratty Dec 3 2004, 02:47 PM Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,831

Essex-Fishing.co.uk is the newest website dedicated to angling in Essex. we are a lively community dedicated to making fishing as much fun as humanly possible. Whether its advice from our forum experts, encouragement from our hundreds of members, or to meet friendly people to go fishing with we aim to have it all here.

www.essex-fishing.co.uk

It's a fair distance from Yorkshire!

I tried clicking on the link to the Essex site but nowt doing, has it closed already?

Where are you from? Yorkshire or Essex? Bit of a commute either way isn't it? :blink:

Edited by Gaz51

Do you live in North, South East or West Yorkshire and are you into all kinds of angling? If you are then this is the place for you.

Yorkshire-Fishing.co.uk

I DO live in Yorkshire!! Not sure about you!! "Cliviger Ponds" last time I saw Cliviger it was still in LANCASHIRE!!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I DO live in Yorkshire!! Not sure about you!! "Cliviger Ponds" last time I saw Cliviger it was still in LANCASHIRE!!!!

I wondered the same Chris !

:unsure:

Looks like a website in its infancy, I reckon he should re promote it when he gets something to look at, there's nowt on it! :wacko:

The best site I've found for fishing in Yorkshire is this one The real Yorkshirefishing A very, very similar name, but this one has something on it.

• 1 month later...

Chaps, I am only as good as the info I am told... :unsure::unsure:

I have started the Yorkshire site as my family are from there and I was looking for somewere to fish and could not find a good resource on the web

I will move the venue to the correct location on the site. As for essex-fishing, that is up and running

Essex-Fishing.co.uk

As you guys are fully aware, I can only post info on the sites that I know of and I do rely on members submitting info also, if that info is incorrect I can only apoligise and change it once I am told. It would be very unsporting to copy content from other sites.....

I do hope you take a look at the sites and give me some honest feedback as with the feedback from you, the sites will only improve.

Thanks

Tratty

• 1 month later...
The best site I've found for fishing in Yorkshire is this one The real Yorkshirefishing A very, very similar name, but this one has something on it.

I was looking for somewere to fish and could not find a good resource on the web

Thanks

Tratty

Erm, read the above post mate. :wallbash: