Two-Tone (again)

Pangolin

Seems like you just can't keep a good fish down, eh? The publicity-seeking mirror has been landed again, this time at 63lb8oz. She's a little heavier than she was in April, at 62lb, but still not back to her best weight of 64lb5oz. It must have been such a disappointment for angler Paul Dedman, who has caught her twice in a year without her being at record weight!

Is it just me, or is this becoming one sick joke?

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the problem, Carp can stand repeat captures.

That fish comes out what four or five times a season at most and I should imagine it's well cared for with the calibre of Anglers on Conningbrook.

Obviously not to pleasant for the fish being caught a few times a year but what if anglers are going for others within the lake and they catch Two-Tone? It's hardly their fault if the fish takes their bait surely?

[ 01. July 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: j_s ]

James

well what's the problem going after one fish. Fish get caught time and time again. No one complains, that's because the might not realise. A fish wont eat for 2 days after been caught. [that's what I heard].

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...