hamilton

barry luxton

These two will have battles like this all season. the one that wins will be probably the one who has the most reliable car. I still think in a like for like race hamilton would shave it from Rosberg. the way he played out those last laps on slower tyres showed real class.

I see Red Bull and ferrari are winging about the rules and yet Mclaren are just saying get on with it. Who will be the next team principle of Ferrari...

One of the most exiting dog fights i have seen for many years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/26914856

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I'll be watching the highlights tonight - don't have/want Sky/whatever else I might need to see it live.

I'd appreciate your forbearance in not posting your delight at any result until us plebs have seen it as live as we can, (after about 23:15) .

Barry'll be in bed anyway.

:bigemo_harabe_net-165:

Thank you. B)

You might want to give this a try when the BBC aren't doing the live race http://www.coolsport.tv/schedule-coolsport-tv.html Just search the schedule and pick out the correct channel there's a bit of spam and popups you will need to deal with but I've had no problems.

Enjoy

Edited by Colin Brett

You might want to give this a try when the BBC aren't doing the live race http://www.coolsport...olsport-tv.html Just search the schedule and pick out the correct channel there's a bit of spam and popups you will need to deal with but I've had no problems.

Enjoy

Thanks Colin, I'll look for something to watch later on today and give it a go.

I've not been too successful so far with live streaming sport on TV, although I did manage to see some coverage of last years Le Mans, (after jumping through several hoops).

Great race by Hamilton and Rosberg :clap:

Alonso only 9th :bleh:

Will check out that Coolsport site too, I don't have Sky and will not get it.

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

hopefully Ayjay has seen it now so, kin brilliant hamilton was ru@@dy marvellous, top job what a ace drive, his mate was just as good, hard luck red bull you ain't in the premier no more and as for Alonso, never mind duck.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Thanks Colin, I'll look for something to watch later on today and give it a go.

Tottenham v Sunderland - just the job........

TVSport_zps1971637f.jpg

Just as well, losing 0-1 already. :wallbash:

TVSport_zps1971637f.jpg

Someone has broken it completely now, I've tried it every couple of days without success - and all I get now is a "404 - page not found"

Back to highlights and the crumbs the Beeb can afford.

I'm lucky enough to watch it on sky go. I do not have either films or sports. But with the package they allow us to watch the f 1 channel. It's not right that such a popular sport is restricted. And bbc should hang their head in shame, every one has to have a t v licence for any t v viewing, yet they can only offer up half a t v package.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I have a few links that may be of interest to some of you should you so require them ;)

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"