I'm Having A Clear Out! Bargains To Be Had For All!

As a lot of you know I am moving to France next year!! Just had a Phone Call to say I have secured my all important MORTGAGE!! So I now have to sort out my stock in readiness for moving. I have a LOT of stock which will NOT be saleable in France and so need to clear it.

This is where you lot come in!! I have ALLSORTS of rods and reels to clear. I have a LOT of Ron Thompson/Okuma rods and reels at prices you will NOT see again!! I have other makes at rock bottom prices!! Zebco Rhino rods and Zebco reels. Telescopic travel rods in ALL shapes, sizes and colours!! Floats, hooks (Start at £2.50 for 50 hooks in a pack!!). Rod and Reel Kit, 7ft spinning rod and reel with line @ £10 ea. 8Ft twin tip rod @ £10 each with reel!! I also have ABU 7 Boat rods at £25 each!! ALLSORTS!!

I will be producing a list of sorts to allow browsers, but if you have ANY needs get in touch and I will tell you A. If I have it. and B. My BEST price for the item!!

Just a couple of reels. Okuma was 39.99 NOW 20.00 in 30 or 50 size!! Other is a 50 size reel and is £15 each(All Plus Post!)

post-1123-1133695266_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1133695286_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any Boss style rod rests? :D;)

I have just two left!!! One for a feller who despite repeated requests to send his ADDRESS I still have at home here!! :o

(Despite the fact I've lost it on INUMERABLE occasions :P )

PM me your address matey!! I'll promise I WILL send it this time!! :unsure:

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest Ferret1959

Chris, what good quality tele rods have you got?

Looking for a 9 footer, 8 is to short and 10 to big so anything in between please. ;)

My 15 year old Shakey is getting tired and wants to retire. :D

Chris if you have an Okuma 50 still I will have it please. Also, 'ave a vous' Avon type rods, and a light trotting or waggler rod .

Cheers

Neil

Chris, I'd be interested in a decent telescopic rod + reel, just to take on hols & stuff, let me know what your suggestions are.

Ta

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Crap you've reminded me I still haven't sent you a cheque...

My profound apologies... will send it tomorrow...

S'funny!! hadn't missed it!!

Chris Goddard

Chris, what good quality tele rods have you got?

Looking for a 9 footer, 8 is to short and 10 to big so anything in between please. ;)

My 15 year old Shakey is getting tired and wants to retire. :D

How about a 2.7 metre with an 80 gramme casting weight for £10?? Hows that?? I'll deliver it next week!!

Chris if you have an Okuma 50 still I will have it please. Also, 'ave a vous' Avon type rods, and a light trotting or waggler rod .

Cheers

Neil

Okuma 50 what?? I have a Ron Thompson 12ft avon quiver which is a 3 tip quiver and ana avon top?? Do that for £30 plus posting. Trotting/Waggler rod?? I have a Ron Thompson 13 Ft which will do that!! Retail was £49.95 do that for another £30 or say how about I chuck in a Freerunner reel as well (50 size) for the £60 plus post??

Chris Goddard