I'm Having A Clear Out! Bargains To Be Had For All!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a 13/15Ft Ron Thompson C14 Match. Retail is £69.99 shop price is around £49.99. I have used mine just the once and yours for £30(Plus post). How's that?? I'll have to see if Royal Mail will post?? But if they will expect around £8 for post.

Got any in the 15ft/17ft float rod?

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

I'll have to check the dia. and let you know!! What pole??? is it just out of curiosity???

Decent or GOOD and CHEAP??? I have a GandC for £12 it's a 7ft rod and fixed spool reel. Closes down to around 2ft I would say. Nice little rod and reel set!! Or I can do say a NICE Daiwa in 7,8,9,or 10ft with a half decent reel for AROUND £60 (That's top of tree!!)

The £12 one sounds fine, it's only for chucking in the bag when I'm away !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Chris, do you have any hook wallets, preferably a double-sized one (i.e. like 2 single ones side by side)? I've got one on my Xmas wish list.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Any quiver tip rods for sale mate, light enough to see small bites from Rudd, but strong enough to handle Carp into double figures.

Any idea's?

MMmmmmmmm Would have said a RT 13ft 3 tip would be right. BUT a 13ft rods for rudd seems a bit ott?? But at £30 plus post how do you feel??

any beach /rock gear mate

Sort of!!! Anything you want in particular?? Cheap expensive?? Rod length?? Reel size?? Give us a clue!! :D:blink:

Got any in the 15ft/17ft float rod?

Got a Daiwa ????? In EXCELLENT condition!!! In fact I bought it for myself from another member but like him have not got round to using it!! BUT how much you wanna pay?? :D

The £12 one sounds fine, it's only for chucking in the bag when I'm away !

PM me matey and I'll give you my address!!

Chris, do you have any hook wallets, preferably a double-sized one (i.e. like 2 single ones side by side)? I've got one on my Xmas wish list.

Not LITTLE ones Steve!! BUT I have a lady who is good with a machine!! Let me see what I can do for you!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Got a Daiwa ????? In EXCELLENT condition!!! In fact I bought it for myself from another member but like him have not got round to using it!! BUT how much you wanna pay?? :D

How much do you want it, Chris?

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Cheers, Chris.

I've one made bt a local firm but which has seen better days. It's like a standard double hook wallet with an extra zipped pocket in the back. I'll put a photo up if I can find it.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net