Hackers should be shot

sanctuary

with millions pounds collected each year off these scams then you can see what drives them...

$500m so far in the US.

So far there isn't a place to submit the emails...what it needs is the web powers to be to get off their arse and propagate a block across the DNS servers so that links like that in your email wouldnt work...but anyway if you fancy some light reading then try these

http://www.banksafeonline.org.uk/

http://www.identity-theft.org.uk/HTML/prot...ctyourself.html

See how you do on this Phishing Quiz.

Latest figures I've seen is that somewhere around 3-4 of 100 people respond to the phishing messages if it relates to a service the person uses. With those massive numbers willing to send account details, passwords, credit card pin numbers, etc., it's no wonder the incidence of this sort of thing is on the rise. A veritable money machine for the crooks asking for the information.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i got 70% ,i considered them ALL frauds ,in reality it is 110% as i wouldnt respond to any and hence my details are even more secure

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

wotsinaname:

Dear Paypal valued member,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the paypal

account we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs

to be updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew

your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension

This notification expires on September 30, 2004.

Once you have updated your account records your paypal account

service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link below and login to your account

and renew your account information

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Sincerely,

Paypal customer department!

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

I had this note from Citi-Bank two or three weeks ago!

Dear valued Citibank member,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the online banking community we have issued the following warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be confirmed due to inactive customers, fraud and spoof reports. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. However, failure to confirm your records may result in your account suspension.

Once you have confirmed your account records your internet banking service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please click here to confirm your bank account records.

Thank you for your time,

Citibank Billing Department.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Guest jay_con

Alert ID : 0262341143

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account to make fake bids on eBay. For security purposes, we are required to open an investigation into this matter. To help speed up this process, you are required to verify your eBay account by following the link below.

http://scgi.ebay.com/verify_id=ebay&user=02626454

Please save this fraud alert id for your reference

Please Note - If your account informations are not updated within the next 72 hours, then we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure that your eBay account has not been fraudulently used to combat fraud.

We appreciate your support and understating, as we work together to keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)

eBay Inc.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification message.

Copyright 2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. is located at Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125

Guest jay_con

Thats the third in 2 days. When you contact Ebay to tell them you just get a computer generated response. Their happy to take your money for advertisement and commission though, then when you need help they arent there, just a **** ing computer

you dont need help, you just need to ignore it, anything which asks for user id or credit card / bank information is bogus, real ebay communications ask you to sign into your account and change things from there, not via a web link in an email

Is that website a php nuke setup if so i got the security patches to cure the hackers, i wrote a few myself and others i had to ask nicley for. I also had my site hacked 3 times and each time som e anti bush stuff was plastered all over it. The connection between war on iraq/bush and fishing i just dont see.

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES