Shore Report...

Spur-Hound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one shaun, sounds like you are keeping the habit of getting soaked ;):P

not been out for ages but i have decided i am going to brave the cold and dig out the flotty suit and give the head a try on the right sea ;)

Paula, I wouldnt feel right coming home dry nowadays. Being soaked is all part of a days fishing for me :)

Ide love to try some of your shore marks this winter, think we could get a few people up for a 'scrabster 3'? would love to get back on beach X also.

Tight Lines

Shaun

Paula, I wouldnt feel right coming home dry nowadays. Being soaked is all part of a days fishing for me :)

Ide love to try some of your shore marks this winter, think we could get a few people up for a 'scrabster 3'? would love to get back on beach X also.

I reckon we may persuade a few to come and give it a go again ;)

Heap loads of virgin marks where i have often looked and wondered but never got round to it.

there are some sheltered beaches for whichever way mother nature wants to throw the sea around so all it needs is a few of you to get together and decide a date :) we are open all year ;)

Nice one Shaun, think you ned to get a pair os chest waders and a good jacket :D might keep you dry :)

I,m looking forward to hitting beach X again, I think it would be really good with a bit of surf running.

I'm also looking to get a PB cod, not that hard as my best to date is just 4 1/2lb.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Guest Feels like Winter to me

Just had Big Cod on the phone. He was half way up a cliff side with a decent fish. Said he had caught 6 for about 35 pounds. Hopefully he'll fill us in on the details later.

He's just phoned back from the pub. The fish was 8 pouinds 4 oz and the bag I think he said 6 for 34 pound. Going myself in 10 mins. Nice sea on and the mark im going too is good on the ebb which the tide will be doing in 1 hour. Fingers crossed. Good luck max

Just got back in. What a night. Continuous sleet showers, fresh north westerly wind and it was freezing cold. My hands are still numb. Managed 2 six pounders which I caught in the 1st 10 minutes then never had another bite. Lad next to me had an 8 pounder and snapped a bigger one off pulling it up the cliff. Thats Fishing !!!!