Shore Report...

Spur-Hound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same up here the cod anglers are beginning to move on to other things and fish for other speices, my club league has never been so close in years my dad has **** it the last 3 years but not this one hes nowhere to be seen even im up their!! The scarborough lads all use the best edibles ive ever ever seen and they get them earlier than us in the summer hence the reason they all do well in the 1st summer east fife match of the year. Thankfully ive got 100 edibles in the freezer ready for that match this year. But i have to admit the scarborough boys have the cod fishing well and truly sussed!!

Guest Feels like Winter to me

Are thier baits bright red by any chance chris????

Which club do you fish chris??? I here there is some good clubs up there. some with hundreds of members

Edited by Feels like Winter to me

No chance sorry barry! I fish for East Fife its a fairly well known club unfortuantely not one of the clubs with hundreds of anglers but a very competitive club all the same. The best bet for you barry is to try and get frozen velvets? Alot of tackle shops stock them dont no if Eric McClean does? They can be deadly at times especially for bags of fish, my dad took his double last year on one!

Guest Feels like Winter to me

Remember that edibles have a size limit and in some areas there use is prohibited by byelaw no matter what size they are. Dont want to sound a killjoy but would hate to see you get a big fine. <_<:)