Shore Report...

Spur-Hound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen that before maximo, tho most decent fish up here in storms tend to chuck out whole rocklings and tiny lil edible crabs and the like. Had a fish about 7lb a couple of weeks back, it coughed up two whole rocklings still alive and kicking just shows the variety of their diet from rocklings to a crab and mussel bait!

Aye seen quite a few hardbacks coming out of cod! We get them full of sprats early august normally means their impossible to catch with crab and they wont take fish baits finicky buggers!!

St Serfs match this weekend for any of you that are interested fishing for cod. £1000 pounds heaviest fish 1st 2nd 3rd payout for heavy bag and a prize table down to 15th place. Fishing is from 12 till 6 registration 9 till 1 at pittenweem fish market. Boundaries Elie to St andrews fishing over mianly solid kelp and boulders what better way could you think of spending a sunday afternoon!!

Itll be a good match. The best match will be the one on the 29th of septemebr Simon Hogan and that lot always come up for it we normally get just under the 100 mark 100% payout will pm you the details if you want them. Its run from the vikkis by me and my dad fishing is normally 11 till 5 or sumthing similar.

Guest Feels like Winter to me

Hows this for a bag of fish max. In the cloughton club last night one guy had 7 fish for 28 pound and thought he had won the match then his mate arrived with 12 fish for 56 pound. Not bad for a four hour match.