Alan Yates

ALBERT-ROSS

I was told that there are a few well known anglers using this foruml

Alan Yate is one of the famous personalities that are ment to post under a different name.

Does anyone know anything about this?

IM NOT AS GREEN AS I AM CABBAGE LOOKING!

or maybe I am.

Your all keeping quiet on this one, I also hear today that John Wilson is often contributing to the discussions on this forum as well as his chuckle.

Come out come out where ever you are.

IM NOT AS GREEN AS I AM CABBAGE LOOKING!

or maybe I am.

Guest Feels like Winter to me

Dont think John Wilson would post on the sea fishing one though m8. I know there are some sea angler and tsf contributers amongst us, some top skate anglers and some excellent cod fishermen, but they are all very modest m8. Ive had some top advice off many of them - not that it made me any better. To be honest I wouldnt know who was who here. For all I know you could be Alan Yates or even Jimmy Tarbuck.

john wilson does post on here, his alias is 'chesters1'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Choke, wipes tears away

Snigger.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Sam, it's often difficult to figure out when folks are posting under a different name.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Wont get anything past Newt!!! Think we should continue to humour or 'junior' buddy?

"All I have read so has ither been abusive or about gaffing large common skate.

Hardly what you would expect from whats ment to be an conservation minded forum.

Get a grip."

If this is who Newt thinks it is, his first post really angers me, as it shows someone who (a) Just does not want to learn, and (B Is wanting to haul back old gohsts, and is wanting to see more arguments... Very dissapointing :angry:

Edited by Spur-Hound

Tight Lines

Shaun