Cacthreports Last Week In Holland

jerry weijers

i have check a list of big perch but i counld't find it but the biggest perch that i find was 61 cm long and weight 3,7 kilo cacth last year whilst fishing for pike he had grab a dead smelt

gr jerry

ps the zander that you see with a brigde at the background that is mine local river

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

i have check a list of big perch but i counld't find it but the biggest perch that i find was 61 cm long and weight 3,7 kilo cacth last year whilst fishing for pike he had grab a dead smelt

gr jerry

ps the zander that you see with a brigde at the background that is mine local river

That's some perch!! Nearly 9Ib :blink::blink: , and that may not be the biggest :blink::blink:

Some cracking looking Zander too. Looks like you've got some brilliant pred fishing over there!!

(What's the current UK record??)

As no man is born an artist, so no man is born an angler. Izaac Walton

That's some perch!! Nearly 9Ib :blink::blink: , and that may not be the biggest :blink::blink:

Some cracking looking Zander too. Looks like you've got some brilliant pred fishing over there!!

(What's the current UK record??)

5lbs 9 oz. I make the Dutch fish 8lbs 2oz, still dwarfs ours. Why don't we hear of more people going on fishing hols to Holland?

john clarke

Hi Jerry,

Me and a Friend would like to come over to Holland next year to fish for mainly Pike and Zander.

Could you give us any help with locations, i.e. places to fish, We would be fishing with lures and deadbaits. There dosent seem to be much information on the internet about fishing in Holland but form what I have seen the predator fishing looks very good, although we would probably need a guide?

Thanks

Mally

i know a very good guide for you , i think that he cost a day something of 30 pound a person bit let my know when come and i will help you

o yes where do you go fishing and how wqould't stay [ camping or hotel ???? ]

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch